Doth thee ship to mine country?
Most likely! Although if your country is in the following list, then unforunately we can't ship to you at this time:
What materials art Knight Hoodies madeth of?
Knight Hoodies are made with cotton and reinforced stitching on all armored pieces for maximum durability plus a serged interior for professional quality and comfort.
How should I wash the Knight Hoodies? Are there any instructions?
- Machine-wash white and light-coloured cotton fabrics in warm or hot water. For white and light coloured clothes always use the Tide Plus Bleach Powder. If you would like extra scent you can use Tide Plus a Touch of Downy Liquid variants.
- To avoid bleeding colors, choose an appropriate detergent such as Tide or Persil. Additionally, you can fill the washing machine with cold water and use a gentle washing cycle to protect the clothes a little more.
- Rinse your cotton fabrics on the cool cycle.
- To avoid shrinking, wash on cooler cycles and minimize agitation.
- Shake garments after removal to minimize wrinkles.
- Use of a hot iron after washing is recommended to remove wrinkles.
How to treat water spots and discolorations
- Dip a sponge in water and a small quantity of fragile fabric safe detergent, and gently blot any stain or discoloration
- Soak your Knight Hoodies for 10-15 minutes in lukewarm water using 1/3 sup of fragile fabric safe detergent and 1 tsp. of white vinegar
- Using a damp (not wet) sponge, gently repeat dabbing on and around the stain or discoloration
- Gently rinse your Knight Hoodies in cold water, and lay on a flat towel to dry
- Stain still there? If so, wet the Knight Hoodies again in lukewarm water (don't keep them submerged), then apply a small amount of glycerin to the stained area, leaving for about 30 minutes
- Gently rinse again in cold water. If the stain's still there, a trip to the dry cleaner may be in order
I do beseech to refund or exchange the Knight Hoodies. What's thy returns policy?
Yes. Please refer to our refund policy.